What is put in at the roots should come out at the branches
Recognising its historic foundation and in accordance with its Trust Deed, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church in Wales and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning of faith, and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
Our School Ethos
As a Christian community we believe that the ethos in our school should reflect Christian values and therefore encourage pupils
- To care for one another
- To respect others and earn the respect of their peers and staff
- To respect every individual’s contribution to the class and the school
- To have pride in oneself and take pride in being part of the school family, the Church family and the community
Our School Aims
- To provide an environment in which Christian values are upheld and respected
- To encourage a safe, calm, happy and purposeful environment within the school in which all achievements, great or small, are valued
- To maintain high standards of care through a clear and consistent approach to behaviour
- To develop a rich, varied and balanced curriculum which will help children become useful and caring members of an ever-changing society